Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Since it snowed



I fell down twice since it snowed. Once in the parking lot at work-nobody saw. Once on my own sidewalk, which turned into a miniature, narrow skating rink. Again the fates were on my side and NOBODY SAW! So, why do you ask am I telling you? I guess it's for a couple of reasons. When I said my good-byes, dear friends would say, "don't fall down". I think as much in telling me to "hang in there" as well as acknowledging the fact that I am rather clumsy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom!!!!!!!! You have blog now! WOW COOL! Hooooooray!!! I love your sites name "mojoliveshere" heheheh So FUNNY!!!!
Love You!!!! Miss You!!!
Fa Perk

Anonymous said...

Hee hee.

Guess I better get busy and do mine now.

Kd Perkins said...

you should set up a video camera in the front yard. don't you know that we would like to see stuff like that.