Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wait time at the office



THE ART OF WAITINGDoodles that started with white out


became entities


riding the waves of time


slowly passing. Waiting....


Those long dreary moments when computer traffic is at a peak; if I can't multi-task I doodle. Accidents sometimes create art, no matter how rudimentary or bizarre, that seems to come from hidden places previously unknown.

The medium for these pictures is white out, pen and purple post-it notes. Thanks Tyler for telling
me how to format them.

5 comments:

Kd Perkins said...

Very cool art! --Kd

Kd Perkins said...

how did you upload these? if you need a good scanner i could help you. they are really cool though, you could sell them on e-bay (prints of course)

Amelia said...

I LIKE CHEESE!!!!!

Amelia said...

In case you couldn't tell, that wasn't really me that wrote that last comment. :) I love the white-out art, it reminds me of the ink blot tests. I'm so excited you have a blog now, you are such a good writer.

Anonymous said...

You should sell your art mom, their awsome!!!